Involves the following pillars:
- Capacity building (orientation and training).
- Research, Innovation and Value Addition.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (Use of information and Communication technologies).
- Consultation and Sustainability Ownership.
- Partnerships and Networks.
- Support and Build schools' capacity in establishing effective M&E systems. (especially, applying and using the Continuous Assessment "CA" strategies; applying the 21st Century Learning strategies).
- Support and Build grass-root community groups start Internal Grouped Savings and Loaning Networks. (especially, Group bye-law drafting, and Saving & Loaning documentation).
- Promote use of affordable low technology sanitation and hygiene practices by orienting, training and/or teaching households how to construct: Plate-cup drying racks, hand-washing, waste management using locally available materials.
- Promote improved nutrition by training and/or teaching households on establishing kitchen / vegetable gardening.
- Promote Teaching Babies to Read as a means of transforming Education System to its effective integration into the 21st Century standards. (i.e we orient train and/or teach parents on communicating effectively with their babies). This helps identify and reduce low vision and hard hearing disability developments at an early stage.